Terms & Conditions
- A deposit being 50% of the Total Daily Rates will secure your booking with the balance of Daily Rates to be paid no later than 60 days prior to commencement of your safari.
- Hunts sold in the previous year will retain that years pricing on daily rates only for the following years booking as long as the deposit is received no later than the 30th June of the year of booking. i.e. a hunt booked in 2018 for 2019 with a deposit received by no later than 30 June 2018 will be charged out with 2018 daily rates.
- All trophy fees will be charged out using the price list relevant to the year during which the hunt takes place.
- Trophy fees of key species should be paid prior to hunt commencement with balance for additional animals shot paid on completion of the hunt. If there is excess at the end of the safari it will be sent back to you. Any shortfalls are to be paid in cash on completion of the safari or paid when you get home. We do this in an open and honest manner and would like to think you are comfortable working with us on this. If you do not feel comfortable with this, all trophy fees need to be settled in cash before departing from camp.
- Airport transfers, gratuities, government taxes, rifle hire and other sundry costs must be paid in cash on completion of the hunt.
- There shall be no refund on any deposit paid if a hunt is cancelled within six (6) months of the date of commencement of your Safari.
- In the event of a hunt being cancelled prior to six (6) months of the date of the Safari, then 50% of the deposit will be refundable.
- In the event the Safari is cancelled by the Safari Operator, or the area is closed to hunting or travel for any reason prior to commencement of the safari, the client will receive a full refund.
- No refunds will be made if the client leaves the safari before the scheduled completion date.
Hunt Contract – On acceptance of a quote and payment of the required deposit, a hunt contract will be issued by TAS
Indemnity Form – One Indemnity form per person coming on the safari is required. TAS will email these forms as soon as the deposit is paid. The signed indemnities are required prior to client’s arrival in Zimbabwe. This is a legal document so should be completed in full and legibly.
Client Fact Sheet – A Fact Sheet will be emailed to each client. This needs to be completed and returned to TAS as soon as possible.
Invitation Letter – will be provided as soon as the completed Fact Sheet is received by TAS, this letter is needed to facilitate your weapons transfer through Johannesburg airport.